|Product||Orchestral Library Toolbox Tutorial Video|
|Type / Tags||Tutorial|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
- Windows PC with Windows 7 or newer, Apple Quicktime
or compatibale video player (e.g. VLC), DVD drive
- Apple computer with OS X 10.7 or newer, DVD drive
- Apple iPad or compatible tablet computer
The ultimate tutorial guide for working with virtual orchestral instruments.
The Orchestral Library Toolbox tutorial is a unique video guide from audio-workshop, the german video training company.
Over 11 hours of detailed full HD tutorial videos demonstrate in detail, the practical uses of virtual orchestral instruments.
Covering topics such as basic technical knowledge, the use of keyswitches, advanced arrangements with ostinati and lyrical patterns, this toolbox offers tips and tricks for begin- ners as well as experienced users.
The Orchestral Library Toolbox is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about using orchestral libraries in their own productions and in diverse musical settings such as music production, film and TV composition as well as music for video games.
Excerpt of content:
• Technical basics for working with orchestral libraries
• Extensive articulation practices for strings, brass and percussion
• Implementing harmony in a variety of musical genres
• String and brass instrumentation in pop, rock, soul and funk music
• Numerous tips and tricks for working with virtual orchestral instruments.
About the tutors:
Achim Brochhausen is a professionally trained musician (piano and violin), music producer and composer. His area of expertise is the realisation of orchestral music within the computer. Achim also works as a music teacher, live musician and author as well as a producer for many well known artists.
Holger Steinbrink has many years experience as a certified instructor.
He is also a media producer, sound designer and music technology writer and has been producing music with computers since the 1980's.