|Developer||Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments|
|Type / Tags|
Organux is a virtual organ designed for creating a wide range of classic and modern organ sounds.
- Hybrid method that combines sampling and synthesis techniques.
- Selector with 23 predefined types of organ sounds such as Baroque Pipe, Cathedral, Farfisa, Ethereal, Chorus, Church, Percussive, Gothic and Detuned.
- LFO with modulation depth, frequency, offset, waveforms (sine-triangle-square) add expressive effects such as "Tremolo" by using the simple GUI commands.
- Multiple-Mode Filter that includes LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Portamento/Glide control.
- Reverb: Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room and damping factor.
- Delay: Creates a delay (echo) effect on audio signals controlled by amount of feedback and modulation of delay time.
- On-screen MIDI keyboard that can be played with the mouse or keyboard.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI Continuous Controllers.