An old-school all-digital polyphic additive synthesizer with stereo fx.
padthv1 is based on the PADsynth algorithm by Paul Nasca, as a special variant of additive synthesis.
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plugin.
padthv1 is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for cross-platform development and UI development.
- FFTW3, a C library for computing the discrete Â Fourier transform (DFT) in one or more dimensions
optional (opted-in at build time), :
- JACK Audio Connection Kit.
- ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture.
- LV2, Audio Plugin Standard, the extensible successor of LADSPA.
- unpack tarball as usual; in the extracted source directory.
./configure [--prefix=/usr/local] make.
- optionally, as root:
- if checking out from Git, prepare the configure script with.
cheers && enjoy.
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela