Pearl2 limited edition channel strip plug-in released to celebrate 10th anniversary of Acustica Audio.
In 60's, attention to details and materials quality was fundamental for Italian manufacturers. Pearl2 plug-in represents something equally unique, inspired by a vintage Italian device, rare like a pearl. Acustica Audio, with this completely handcrafted plug-in wants to provide a collector's item for true connoisseurs.
Pearl2 is a plug-in bundle including Pearl2 EQ, Pearl2 Compressor and Pearl2 Channel Strip.
• Low Frequency: 5 steps from 45 Hz to 710 Hz. Gain or reduction from 0dB to 21dB. 6dB/oct and 12dB/oct slope. Shelf shape.
• Low-Mid Frequency: 14 steps from 56 Hz to 1610 Hz. Gain or reduction from 0dB to 14dB. Bel shape.
• High-Mid Frequency: 14 steps from 440 Hz to 12800 Hz. Gain or reduction from 0dB to 14dB. Bel shape.
• High Frequency: 5 steps from 2.8 kHz to 12 kHz. Gain or reduction from 0dB to 21dB. 6dB/oct and 12dB/oct slope. Shelf shape.
• Attack Envelope Shape Modulation (SHMod): from 0 to 4.
• Release: from 0.5 (fast) to 1.5 (slow).
• Threshold: from -30 to -3.
• Insane mode: super accurate mode.
• Ratio: from 2:1 to limit.
• Make-up: from 0 to +24 dB.
• Mix: from dry to wet.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Trial version work four weeks, trial license allow two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Pearl2 commercial version: €200. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Pearl2 Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behaviour of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.