|Product||Personal Orchestra (GPO)|
|Type / Tags||Strings / OrchestralPiano / KeysSound Module|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Personal Orchestra 4 (GPO4) reproduces the sounds of the musical instruments in a symphony orchestra, right from your computer. Create lush symphonic music with this collection of software instruments. There are over 150 software orchestral instruments - "delicious strings, intimate woodwinds, joyous brass, powerful percussion, a Steinway virtual piano, a glorious concert organ, heavenly harps and more".
- A Complete Orchestra at your Fingertips: Includes all the major instruments of the orchestra - strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion and keyboards. An entire orchestra can be loaded on a single computer.
- High Quality Orchestral Instruments: GPO4 offers a high quality collection of orchestral instruments at an affordable price. The instruments recorded were made by fine instrument makers such as Steinway, Stradivari, Guarneri, Haynes and others.
- Easy-to-Use: Create great sounding orchestral music quickly and easily. Just load your instruments and play. Standardized controls allow you to become familiar with the library quickly and master all the instruments easily.
- Orchestrate in the Fast Lane - Real-time Playable Instruments: Designed to be played in real-time. No tedious piecing together of samples. Play your instruments with their nuances quickly and in real-time for expressive human-sounding performances.
- ARIA Instrument Engine Included - No Sampler Required: GPO integrates the ARIA high-performance instrument engine. This instrument engine was developed in collaboration with Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. ARIA's specially tailored programming is designed to emulate the performances of real orchestral instruments. The ARIA engine is in use in Microsoft Songsmith, SONY Acid Pro, AKAI EWI USB and Finale 2009/10.
- Ensemble Making - Creating Your Own 'Personal' Orchestra: GPO provides individual instruments from which you build your own ensembles and sections. Construct solos, duos, trios, quartets, chamber groups, ensembles, sections or a full symphony orchestra - the way you want.
- Notation Integration: Play from the Score - Finale and Sibelius Optimized. GPO is designed specifically to work with notation programs in addition to sequencers. Play your orchestrations directly from the score of supported notation programs. GPO4 automatically interprets performance indications such as articulation marks, slurs, playing techniques, dynamics, etc. to provide an life-like performance from the score. GPO4 has unique integration with Finale and Sibelius.
- Universal Format: Supports all popular formats as a standalone program or as a plug-in, works with supported notation programs and works in 64-bit operating systems.
- Suited for Everybody: Professional film composers can use this collection for quick orchestral sketches and capturing creative ideas. Hobbyists can use it for adding orchestrations to their tracks. Educators and students can use it for scoring projects or studying orchestration. Imagine orchestrating at the beach, or on a plane, or anywhere. Personal Orchestra is for every musician.