Plectra Series 1: 8-string Acoustic Bouzouki is the first instrument in a new series of picked, plucked and strummed instruments from around the world. Designed and produced by Dimitris Plagiannis, this exquisite library covers the Greek bouzouki in previously unheard-of depth with multiple dynamics, round robins, articulations, intelligent scripting and deep customization.
The 8-string acoustic bouzouki is an excellent instrument for both solo and rhythmic playing in any style, from traditional Greek music to film, TV and game scores, pop, rock and more. Its bright strings and resonant body allow it to cut through a mix when necessary or provide harmonies and rhythmic backing; either way, it's a real joy to simply load and play. Even though there are numerous customization options and keyswitches available, one need only load either the Close or Room patch and simply begin playing to get a great result.
- Over 3,000 24-bit WAV samples.
- Kontakt 4 format.
- Multiple dynamics and strokes (RRs).
- Close and room mic positions.
- Advanced, intelligent scripting.
- All 8-strings sampled and selectable.
- Hammer-on, pull-off and legato slides.
- Tremolo and pitch bends.
- Sampled chord strums (major and minor, multiple voicings).
Note: This library was originally released by Handmade Sounds, but it is now exclusively part of Impact Soundworks catalog.