Waldorf PulseX AudioUnit & VST Librarian Editor Plug-in, for Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+ series. Faster control and automation access than ever, Pulse+ takes your Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+ into a whole new level in the game! Control the same way you use your VSTi and AudioUnit plug-ins. Connect your Hardware seamlessly into your DAW. PulseX will recall your patch settings when you open your project and the data will be sent to your Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+-series automatically once you open your project. The only thing you need to worry, is that you power-up your synth. We also added the ability to load in & import Waldorf Pulse 2 patches! You can run our plugin in Mac AudioUnit & VST format and PC VST format (both 32 & 64-bit).
Since there are a lot of great software synthesizers in the markets today and because they are so fast to use, we wanted to bring this functionality to every producer out there with PulseX plugin and Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+. It is now much faster to scroll thru patches & make edits within your DAW.
The best part is, when you reopen your project, you don't have to worry about the patch data you had on your synth while producing: Our plugin stores all the data within the project and when you reopen the project, all of the used data gets sent to your hardware, automatically! No more external applications for saving, loading or transferring patch data. Welcome total recall:
- Control Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+ synthesizer directly from your DAW.
- Automate almost every parameter directly from your DAW.
- No need to remember CC's for each knobs / per synthesizer. Goodbye sticky notes.
- Load, Edit and Store patches into hardware memory or in your HDD personal library.
- Store any Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+ / Pulse 2 compatible soundset in your HDD library folder and browse it from our plugin.
- Send banks or individual patches from librarian to hardware.
- Request banks or individual patches from hardware to librarian.
- Total Recall: When you reopen your project, all of the data used in it, will be sent to the hardware, automatically.
What it won't do:
Transmit or generate any audio (Real synth required to use the plugin.).
MIDI device mapping needs adjusting in PC environment, read more from the user manual.
- Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+ hardware synth (1st generation).
- MIDI interface (cheap interfaces & some RME MIDI ports will not work).
- macOS 10.6 or later with AudioUnit or VST host.
- Windows XP or later with VSTi 2.4 compliant host.
- at least 1500×757 pixel resolution on your display.
What you get up on purchase:
- Mystery Islands Music PulseX Editor & Librarian plugin for macOS and Windows platforms. AudioUnit and VST included for both, 32 and 64-bit DAWs.
- Personal activation key, which is downloadable from "My Account" page after purchase.
- Full access to free updates, which can be downloaded from "Downloads" page or Downloads tab after purchase.
- Pulse 2 Factory Preset Banks included and a soundset by Synthmorph.
Pricing includes free support and updates for life.