|Product||Pure Analyzer Multichannel Option|
$199.00 / 179.00€
|Type / Tags||Multi Channel|
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4GB RAM recommended
- Windows Vista or above
* Windows XP discontinued
- Macintosh Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4GB RAM recommended
- Mac OS X 10.7 or above.
- DAW/Host Application with 32/64-bit support
* Mac 'PPC' are not supported
|Copy Protection||PACE InterLok|
The Next Generation Multichannel Analyzer
Pure Analyzer Multichannel is not a full product, in order to run this, the Pure Analyzer Essentialis required.
The principle of the Pure Analyzer System is to provide the option to capture the source signal with an entry-level laptop, or any other hardware supporting standard VST/AU/RTAS/TDM plug-ins, using the Sample grabber plug-in (see more under "Pure Analyzer Essential").
The actual analysis is then performed using a computer with a graphic card supporting OpenGL/DirectX. The system could also be coupled with a wireless transmitter to route a source test signal to the laptop to perform transfer curve measurements at different locations more conveniently.
The Pure Analyzer Multichannel provides a vast range of measurement tools for the most demanding multichannel environment. In addition to standard spectrum analyzer and metering tools, an innovative set of spectrum tools, Flux: Nebula, presenting frequency and scope over space in a fashion never seen before.
As a complement to the Pure Analyzer Essential, in addition to the Pure Analyzer Multichannel module, two other different add-on modules providing specific tools for their actual field of usage, are currently available. In order to use any of the add-on modules, the Pure Analyzer Essential is required.
Other available add-on modules are:
- Pure Analyzer Live.
- Pure Analyzer Metering.
- Analysis of up to 16 channels simultaneously.
- Adds Multi-Microphone support for Pure Analyzer Live.
Nebula surround (top view):
- Unique spectrum over space scope, providing real-time visualization of the the audio content in the surround space-frequency domain.
- Supports any type of surround configuration (4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0, 7.1 etc...)
- Music: standard music configuration (LR: -30°/-30°, Rear : -110°/-110°).
- Equidistant: equidistant speaker configuration.
- Square Theatre: square with addition of rear speaker, for real theatre simulation.
- Auto-scaling and ballistics.
- Choice of linear and logarithmic blending.
- Full control over display
- Fading / persistence.
- Particle count.
- Color modes
- Power grading: color varies according to signal power.
- Dynamic grading : color varies according to signal dynamics.
- Power/dynamic grading : combines both previous modes.
- Frequency grading : color varies according to frequency.
- Inter-channel phase correlation.