|Product||Reel BOSS DR-110 Dr. Rhythm Analog Tape Samples|
|Type / Tags||Vintage Drum MachineDrum KitsSample LibrarySamplesTape DrumsTape Saturation|
Red Module | Reel BOSS DR-110:
- 110 samples recorded with "reel" tape saturation, supplied in both 24-bit 192 kHz and 24-bit 44.1 kHz WAV.
- 3 dynamics (normal, saturation, heavy saturation) are recorded per tape speed (IPS) in addition to dry (direct) hits.
- All hits recorded live from the real hardware directly into the reel to reel tape machine. Every variation (dynamic and tape speed) recorded from hardware to tape is distinct.
- "A" samples are recorded with "BALANCE" set to "-5" on the DR-110. "B" samples are recorded with "BALANCE" set to "+5" on the DR-110.
- BOSS DR-110 "Dr. Rhythm".
Reel to Reel Recording Specs:
- Otari MTR-10 with +3dB 1/4" Tape (MRL Calibrated).
- 7.5 IPS, 15 IPS and 30 IPS Tape Speeds.
- 20 Clap Samples.
- 20 Closed Hihat Samples.
- 20 Open Hihat Samples.
- 20 Cymbal Samples.
- 10 Kick Samples.
- 20 Snare Samples.