|Type / Tags|
OS X 10.7+
REPETO Standard is a MIDI looper and sequencer for live performance, improvisation and recording.
Records, overdubs and loops MIDI note data.
Recorded loop can be manipulated by overdubbing new notes and by manipulating recording, loop length, quantization and playback parameters in real-time.
Available in AU MIDI FX and VSTi format plugins. OS X 10.7+ (Universal Binary).
- Real-time loop length control with 12 snapshot buttons, from 1/16 to 64 bars.
- Overdub and punch recording modes. Punch mode enables recording of new notes while deleting old ones.
- Real-time non-destructive quantization, quantization amount and swing controls, 9 quantization rates from 1/64 to 1/4.
- Loop playback pitch, velocity and note length controls.
- Piano roll display for MIDI note data.
- MIDI file import and export with drag and drop functionality.
- Displays for input, loop and output MIDI notes.
- MIDI learn functionality for all controls.
- One month trial version available.