|Type / Tags||Phase Shifter|
Windows 7 and newer, 32 & 64-bit
macOS 10.8 and newer
RSPhaseShifter is a digital implementation of the Roger Schult/German Audio Lab's Phase Shifter 500 Series W2324 hardware. It is an explicit digital recreation of the analog W2324 topology, not a model or simulation. This cross–platform plug–in creates a very high quality, phase shifted version of a monaural or stereo input.
Available in formats for all major DAWs, RSPhaseShifter incorporates double precision internal processing, and algorithms optimized for highest fidelity. Providing a fast, convenient means of aligning individual mix elements for best subjective results, RSPhaseShifter also offers a delta mode, to preview isolated audio reflecting only the content that has been altered by signal processing. This extends the application to the control of frequency–dependent stereo spread for MS workflows.
Product features include very high resolution, realtime adjustment of resonant frequency, gain compensation, and phase angle from 15° to 360°. MIRROR and FLIP modes speed the selection of two channel settings, while the compact layout of the UI, which echoes the original W2324 module, is crafted for low visual fatigue.
When multiple sources compete rather than complement, RSPhaseShifter is the choice for a fast, intuitive, easy to use and effective remedy.
- Realtime adjustment of phase angle, resonant frequency, gain.
- MIRROR and FLIP modes speed stereo setting selection.
- δ (DELTA) mode for modifying stereo spread in an MS workflow.
- All standard formats: AU, VST & AAX Mac/Win.
- Optimized internal 64-bit processing for highest fidelity.
- Operates at all standard sample rates, from 44.1 to 384 kHz.
- Compatible with standard OSs; macOS, Windows.
- Low fatigue visual design.
- Compact layout.
- Filter gain range of -5 to + 5 dB.
- Continuously adjustable phase angle between 15° and 180°.
- 3 position switch to extend phase angle from 180° to 360°.
- Bypass position for quick and easy comparison with the uncorrected signal.
- Stepped or continuous rotary control to select frequency range from 16 to 4 kHz.