|Product||Samplitude Music Studio|
|Type / Tags||Sequencer / Multitrack|
Processor: Dual-core processor with 2.0 GHz RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Program languages: English, Deutsch Optional: Burn CD/DVDs with CD/DVD±R(W) burner
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Software requires one-time registration.
Samplitude Music Studio offers artists and musicians everything they need for comprehensive music production and for making creative ideas a reality - from composing and recording to mixing and mastering songs. And all at the highest level and in outstanding audio quality. Tons of professionally pre-produced sounds, loops and instruments and high-quality effects and tools are included within the program. With powerful 64-bit technology, multicore support and multi-track recording in 24-bit/96 kHz, Samplitude Music Studio enables users to accomplish even complex productions.
- Multitrack recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality.
- Operate using the MAGIX Audio Remote app.
- MIDI support including MIDI Learn.
- 64-bit & multi-core support.
- 32-bit floating point processing.
- Interfaces: VST3, VST2, ASIO, ReWire, MTC, MC.
- Time stretching and pitch shifting algorithm from zplane.