|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows 7 Pro/ Windows 8 Pro x32/x64, Intel i3 processor or better, 2 GB RAM x32, 4 GB RAM x64, 250 GB HDD, LAN 1 GBps, USB 2.0, screen resolution min. 1920x1080.
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
The SCENEFLOW is a professional solution for playing multichannel audio files from multiple source files on the Windows platform both in theaters and on public performances.
The software is distributed in three versions: SceneFlow Express is affordable yet powerfull. SceneFlow Classic is a standard for most theaters and live shows, while SceneFlow Pro offers extra functions for network operations and advanced backup system.
General SceneFlow features:
- Up to 4 independent players with assignment to max. 8 audio channels each.
- One Spot player for playback of the files independent on the opened project (spots, jingles).
- Program control from a mixing console - several transport and auto-pause modes.
- Master-Slave mode for playback backup.
- Remote GUI mode for networked operation or Local mode.
- Supports Game Port control.
- All functions are controllable via MIDI.
- Reliable and safe functions - automatic copying of content to a designated location.
- Simultaneous playback from multiple playlists.
- Multichannel playback from a single WAV file.
- Intuitive GUI, drag & drop, TouchScreen compliant graphic interface.
The main advantages of the program include multichannel playback, parallel operation of two computers with SCENEFLOW to increase the security of the whole play-out technology during very complex productions. The whole program is designed as a network application with a possibility to control the production from the main FOH console or from any computer in the network. The controlling computers could be connected to the main and backup computer by an Ethernet cable or by a WiFi, which makes the connection setup much easier. There are four standalone players available in the Pro version and one spot player is available for playing audio files independent on the current project. Each player handles up to 8 audio channels, so the application may supply up to 40 channels. The program could be controlled by computer keyboard, advanced MIDI, Game Port and all the interface elements are adjusted for touchscreen control as well.