SCULPTOR: Live Impacts Module is the first in a new series of exceptional sound design tools for Kontakt from Gothic Instruments – the developers behind the critically acclaimed DRONAR atmosphere generator. Create monstrous slamming impacts, ear splitting strikes and thundering blows in an instant with a set of simple, sound-shaping dials that also allow for a high level of customisation. Creating monumental events that induce panic, fear and excitement amongst your audience has never been easier.
- Easily create slamming impact sounds.
- Sounds sourced from fire, explosions, stone and metal.
- Processed by Hollywood trailer sound designer Alessandro Camnasio.
- Each impact made up of 2-3 elements for sonic complexity and variety.
- Perfect for massive standalone impact sounds.
- Great for building larger-than-life hybrid percussion.
- Create a sense of a high speed incoming projectile with the Pre-Whoosh feature.
- Increase tension by using the GAP dial to adjust time between whoosh and impact.
- Get fresh inspiration with the RANDOM button for endless new impact sounds.
- Additional controls and dedicated FX page for further customisation options.
- Includes 82 highly useable presets.
- Unique animated interface.
- Perfect for video games, soundtracks and electronic/dance music.
- Ideal for pop/rock productions when layered with more conventional drums.
About the SCULPTOR Series.
SCULPTOR is a series of Kontakt libraries by Gothic Instruments that cover different aspects of sound design (impacts, whooshes, drops and rises), with new sound sets released regularly at a discount to existing customers.
The SCULPTOR mission is to give you world-class raw material, huge customisation by recombining sound fragments and adjusting sound-shaping dials, while keeping it simple and highly expressive.
SCULPTOR: Live Impacts Module.
This first release in the SCULPTOR series, generates monstrous slamming impact sounds from audiophile recordings of fire, explosions, stone and metal processed by Hollywood trailer sound-design genius Alessandro Camnasio (Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them, The Jungle Book, Mad Max, Transformers and many more).
This instrument is perfect for massive standalone impact sounds as well as larger-than-life hybrid percussion. It is also great for layering with drums for massive bolt-on power as well as game and film sound effects for monumental events like impacts, collisions, metal strikes, raining missiles, deep booms, earthquakes, thunder and explosions.
Every Impact is made up of 2 elements (3 if you have the PRE-WHOOSH enabled) - IMPACT and DECAY. These elements are the attack and the long release. The Live Impacts Module quickly crossfades between the 2 different sounds (each with 3 velocity layers) in order to produce sonic complexity and a wide range of variations.
IMPORTANT: This library contains Kontakt files for fully purchased Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher. Will not work in the free Kontakt Player.
PLEASE NOTE: Once purchased, the download instructions will be manually sent to you within one working day (Working days are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm UK time).