Sick 7: Voices of the Dead, The final volume in our Sick horror and suspense series ties it all together with a brand new tool chest of creature and human combat voices, eerie industrial percussion and a fresh supply of atmospheric horror and suspense sound design elements.
This collection features 6 unique creatures and 5 classic human NPC ("Non-Player Character") voice over sound-banks, organized into 38 important gameplay event categories, each including a wide variety of alternate round-robin takes and style variations to choose from. It's got everything you need, including screams, chokes, falls, get-hits, growls, breaths, jumps, laughs and much more. Whether you've got a litch king miniboss that needs to fearsome hiss or a few red-shirts ready to report for interstellar cannon-fodder duty. They're plug-and-play use in horror and action video games, films, ads and animation, and as high-fidelity source wavs, as source material for your own sound-designed creations.
The bunker percussion bank includes 27 deep, resonant metal impact percussion articulations, from rusted artillery anchor clangs and steel bulkhead gongs, to hatch hinge creaks and deep blast door booms. We're masters of "epic" high-impact percussion, but sometimes you need something that just hangs in the air with warmth and resonance. For that, you need to get right up close and record softer dynamics to bring out that complex sustaining tonality. We wanted to capture that tense, intimate and foreboding feeling for this industrial percussion ensemble, so we worked with bare hands and boots on location at a variety of derelict bunker facilities and recorded right up close at the impact point to fully soak up the ambience and deeper vibrations as they move through the inner recesses of these abandoned and decaying relics of wars past.
For the sound designed atmospheric and tonal instrument content, we decided to have a little fun and get weird. We've assembled a huge assortment of creatures to create our "Choir Of The Dead" chorus and 13 distinct chromatic creature sing/scream sustains. You'll also find various human and creature horde cacophonies, as well as environmental soundscapes recorded at the bunkers. These elements work for game and animation soundtracks, ad jingles and other fun and/or strange situations that tend to come up strangely often for busy media composers, sound designers and re-recording mixers. Most importantly, all samples are fully accessible as unlocked 24-bit 48kHz wav files for use in any software or hardware environment you wish.
- 5.16 GB Installed.
- 8,746 Samples.
- 12 Kontakt 5.5 .nki instrument presets.
- 25 custom sound designed FX presets.
- 24-bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio.
- Unlocked presets and wav samples to allow user customization.
- 6 creature and 5 human enemy/character combat and horror voice-over sound banks.
- Wide variety of 27 metal impact, scrape, slam, and squeak percussion sound sets with responsive dynamics & 8x round-robin.
- Massive creature choir, 13 solo creature chromatic sustains, soundscapes and ambiences.
- Flexible & intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX.