SLM2 is a smart stereo loudness maximizer including "analog spice" and oversampling.
The goal of the design was to maximize the loudness of the audio signal while maintaining transparency.
- highly efficient loud-max peak limiter.
- saturation of input signal.
- fully control of attack and release.
- switchable lookahead.
- switchable saturation.
- 2 limiter modes.
- additional drive/clip stage.
- stereo link.
- "real" oversampling, up to 16x.
- easy to use GUI.
- preset manager.
- large and accurate live meters.
- all sample rates.