|Product||Soundop Audio Editor|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Soundop is a comprehensive audio editor for Windows that working seamlessly with audio editing and multitrack mixing in one application. Both audio editing and multitrack mixing have standalone workspace clearly organized for each task. You can process the audio source of multitrack project with full power without leaving the application. The overall process of audio production can be done in Soundop Audio Editor intuitively and efficiently.
- Support ASIO devices for low latency playback and recording.
- Record audio up to 24-bit precision and 192 kHz.
- Load audio data from most audio and video formats.
- Save audio to major audio formats including MP2, MP3, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, AU, OGG, FLAC, APE, WMA and raw PCM files.
- Edit ID3 tag, vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF and other metadata for corresponding audio formats.
- Edit ACID loop information for music loops.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, crop and mix paste audio data with sample precision.
- Edit audio spectrum in selected region.
- Remove background noise of recordings with noise reduction tool.
- Process audio with amplify, fade-in, fade-out, gain envelop, normalize, invert, reverse, time stretch and pitch shift tools.
- Apply effects chain to audio selection with FX Rack panel.
- Precisely control record position with punch-in, punch-out and loop record.
- Add unlimited number of audio and bus tracks.
- Professional mix engine with 32-bit precision.
- Add audio effects with FX rack for tracks and audio clips.
- Record and edit automation curve for tracks and audio clips with sample precision.
- High quality built-in effects including EQ, compressor, limiter, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, echo, and more.
- Support VST and VST3 effect plug-ins with optimization to access abundant third party effects.