|Developer||Jordan Rudess Wizdom Music|
|Type / Tags||Digital Arcade Synth|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
SpaceWiz allows the viewer to interact with and control their environment at a high level of complexity. With the manipulation of their own fingers on the playing surface, together with Chaos and Satellite generators, they fabricate particles, which then collide into planets. One can even add the on-board real time synthesizer with its independent set of sounds and parameters to create their sonic masterpiece. SpaceWiz will guide them on a uniquely woven audio-visual journey while they enjoy the ultimate sonic/visual wallpaper, or get busy and start throwing their own particles around the universe.
Users can even try rolling the dice for total randomization and see what happens. For creators who want to play a larger role in their SpaceWiz experience, they have the opportunity to build their audio/visual world from the void.
- Chaos, Touch and Satellite controllers.
- Randomization of total system.
- Beat Sync, (so you can align your particle impacts to a grid.).
- Tap Tempo.
- LowPass Filter with Resonance.
- HighPass Filter with Resonance.
- Time Warp.
- FX including Chorus, Delay and Reverb.
- 8 planets each assigned to its own timbre.
- Randomization of independent planets.
- Control the independent volume, rate, width, height, mass and bounce of each planet.
- Solo and Mute.
- Override Tonality.
- Pitch control according to Angle, X Position and Y Position of particle impact.
- Pan position with Auto Pan (which pans according to a planet's position on the grid).
- Tonality systems offering numerous scales, modes and chords.
- Custom Tonality (choose your own!).
- A full modulation matrix for assigning any planet's motion to control most available parameters.
Synth - The SW-3000 SpaceWiz synthesizer:
- 2 Oscillator synth with Sync.
- Filter Envelope.
- Amplitude Envelope.
- Filter with Resonance assignable to vertical axis.
- Separate configurable playing surface.
- Dedicated SW-3000 Chorus and Delay effects.
- Randomize Synthesizer.