|Type / Tags||Spectral Audio EditorAudio Editor|
With SpectraLayers Pro 5, you can visually work with the individual sounds in an audio file. Rearrange, extract and optimize sounds in ways never imagined thanks to the unique layer concept for the frequency spectrum.
SpectraLayers Pro transforms sound into a unique multidimensional visual world of audio data. Outstanding program design, a high-performing audio engine and seamless integration with other DAWs makes SpectraLayers Pro one of the world's most revolutionary spectral editing platforms on the market.
Who needs SpectraLayers Pro?
- Audio mastering engineers: From small fixes to radical, project-wide transformations, use SpectraLayers Pro to repair, filter, and remix audio in ways you never thought possible.
- Sound design: Isolate individual sounds in an audio file, select material by frequency, and construct new music directly on the spectral graph.
- Audio-for-video producers: Apply bandwidth-limited noiseprints across entire files, or perform surgical cuts to remove isolated sonic events.
- Forensic audio mastering: Audio extraction is a SpectraLayers Pro specialty. Pull target sounds for analysis, replacement, or rights management purposes.
- Audio archivists: Make old recordings sound their best, with technology that transforms historical audio documents into detailed visual documents that can be edited directly in the spectral graph.
- Remixing: Divide an audio file into its individual components for powerful processing and remixing.
- Heal Action: In contrast to the Delete function, the "Heal Action" reconstructs various types of background noise.
- Repair Frequency Tool: Repair damaged frequencies by dragging from one end of the frequency to the other.
- Spectral Marker: You can now draw Spectral Markers and Spectral Ranges and save them to the project files. It's especially useful for a forensic workflow.