|Product||StonEQ 4k - Satson series 1.0|
|Type / Tags||SaturationEqualizerSSL|
StonEQ 4k is inspired by the idea of mixing the best of the 4000 EQ's two units: The Brown version (which in our opinion is the most musical) and the best attributes of the Black version.
Differing from the hundreds of analog EQ emulations in the plugin market, StonEQ 4k has its own personality, color and behavior. It is not, nor does it try to be, a faithful emulation of the original EQ.
Let us demonstrate with an example: When using the "Width" control, you will notice that from 0% to 49% the equalizer is rather surgical -- mostly used to "repair" audio as well as to eliminate unwanted resonances or frequencies. In this sense, the band behaves more like the Black unit. However, when employing a width from 50% to 100%, the band will become much more musical.
In addition, StonEQ 4k features its own unique form of saturation, ranging from subtle to aggressive.
- Refined analog style. Four bands and two filters.
- Highs: Featuring selectable high shelf or bell filter.
- High Mids: Ranging from 300 Hz to 7000 Hz.
- Low Mids: Ranging from 100 Hz to 3000 Hz.
- Lows: Featuring selectable low shelf or bell filter.
- Filters: Featuring low pass and high pass filters.
- Saturation Ranges from very subtle, passing through "warm" levels, all the way to levels approaching overdriven.
- Output to level the output volume.
- A/B switch for A/B comparison.
- Presets system to create and edit both user and factory presets.
- Support for HQ screen resolution (Retina).
- Optimized for real time usage.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
Audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX. All platforms support both 32 and 64-bit operation.
Supported Operating systems
Mac OS X 10.8 or newer.
Windows 7 or newer.
- Sample Rate Support: up to 192 kHz.
- Bit Depth: 64-bits (floating point).
- Channels: Mono and Stereo.
- Latency: Zero.
Regular price $ 59.0.
Introductory price $49.0.