StormGate1 is a rhythmic gate that lets you shape audio with amplitude patterns. Patterns can be freely drawn by hand or with the aid of powerful drawing tools. Within seconds you can transform a static pad into an exciting rhythmic part, create new rhythms from vocals, instruments, noises of any kind. It can also be used to simulate compressor sidechaining.
- Free drawn amplitude envelope.
- Powerful envelope drawing tools: Free, step, spike and exponential.
- Variable quantization grid.
- 16 patterns with variable length and chaining support.
- Steps of one octave or one octave triplet.
- Intelligent host loop support.
- Advanced synchronization.
- Swing on octaves and sixteenth.
- Volume controls for original and gated audio, with cross-fading control.
- 13 functions for editing the envelope (including randomizations).