|Type / Tags||Audio RoutingUtility|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Stream Boy is a VST plug-in that enables the real-time streaming of audio data from a track, or tracks, between multiple host applications.
- Stream individual audio tracks from one host application to another - and back.
- Supports multiple streams and multiple hosts.
- Stream one track to another track within the same or different host or hosts.
- Stream the master output from your working host directly into your mastering application - no need to repeatedly render your work to disc.
- Use one host for arranging and another as an effects engine.
- Access dedicated (non-VST) effects from one host in your other hosts - and vice versa.
- Auto detection of available audio streams.
- Auto audio sync between different hosts.
- Auto detection of new instances, Tx/Rx state and host sample rate compatibility.
- Auto detection of a terminated stream.
- Configurable latency (depending on hosts).
- Fully PDC (Plug-in Delay Compensation) compatible.