The Suhr PT100 Amplifier plug-in is the result of a five-year collaboration between vaunted amp designer John Suhr and world-renowned guitarist/tone aficionado Pete Thorn (Chris Cornell, Melissa Etheridge). A hot-rodded version of Suhr's original PT100 design, it features a custom "Plexi-style" output transformer, four EL-34 power tubes, and six 12AX7 preamp tubes under the hood.
- Switch between three channels, each with a distinctive tone: American, British, and high-gain modded British.
- Easily customize tones with 3-band EQ and Crunch, Boost, and Bright switches for each channel.
- Unique Custom Feedback, Presence, and Depth controls to adjust amplifier response.
- "Plug-in only" FX Rack for host-syncable lo-fi delay, noise gate, tight and smooth filters and power soak, as well as preamp and power amp bypass switches.
- Unison technology for UA interfaces offers authentic tone, touch, and feel of original Suhr PT100 amplifier thanks to impedance matching.
- Available exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and UA Audio interfaces.
A Note about UAD Powered Plug-ins
UAD-2 and UAD-1 Powered Plug-Ins run exclusively on Universal Audio's UAD DSP Accelerator Cards. All available Powered Plug-Ins are included in the UAD Software Installer/Updater Package; and every Plug-In title has a separately activated 14-day trial -- so users can try before they buy, at their own pace. Once a user decides to purchase a Plug-In, they can click on the Plug-In toolbar "Buy" button, which automatically takes them to the www.uaudio.com website and carts the plug in; or this can be done manually via browsing our webstore. Once the purchase is complete, a downloadable Authorization File is made available. Users simply drag and drop this Auth. File into the UAD meter, and the Plug-In is authorized. UAD-1 users can transfer Plug-In licenses to UAD-2 format for free (one time only). Via Customer Support, Universal Audio also allows registered UAD owners to sell their UAD card(s) with Plug-In licenses, transferring the licenses to the new card owner (subject to Universal Audio approval).