Swar Studio 3 is a full-fledged Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that includes 41 virtual instruments, 17 of which are Indian voices. This makes it particularly adapted to music from India, whether modern or ancient.
With Swar Studio, you'll be able to reproduce your favorite Bollywood hits of the past or present days, and/or create your own personal songs for a fraction of the price of setting up an expensive home studio.
Swar Studio in a glance:
- Fully featured, cost-effective DAW (Digital Audio Workstation).
- Audio tracks for recording or dragging audio loops.
- Instrument tracks for recording from keyboard or dragging MIDI loops.
- Aux tracks for grouping output channels and reduce processing.
- Input, Output and Sends (32 buses) on each track.
- Fades: In, Out and Cross-Fades.
- Modulable gain curve across loops.
- 41 built-in virtual instruments*.
- Accepts custom VSTi/Audio Units synths.
- Library panel with hundreds of included MIDI loops.
- VST and Audio Unit effects.
- Piano Roll and Events List editors for MIDI loops.
- Mixer view.
- Drag loops directly from SwarShala or Swar Librarian.
- Export to audio or MIDI files.
- Karaoke panels to view/create lyrics in different notations, including Indian scripts.
- Auto Backup/Restore functionality.
- Full Undo/Redo.
- Windows (XP up to Windows 10) and Mac OS X (10.6 up to 10.11).
Built-in virtual instruments: Accordion, Bansuri, Bass, Bells, Brass Section, Brightness, Cello, Chimta, Choir Aahs, Clean Guitar, Dhol, Dholak, Drums, Duff, Duggis, Electric Bass, Electric Guitar, Ghatam, Guitar, Gunghroo, Harmonium, Manjeera, Piano, Santoor, Sarod, Saxophone, Sitar, Slap Bass, Strings Ensemble, Tabla, Tambourines, Tanpura, Trumpet, Tumbi, Vibraphone, Violin.