|Product||Syndt - Polyphonic Synthesizer|
SALE: $4.99 (iOS) $19.99 (AU / VST)
|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 with SP 1 or later
macOS 10.7 or later
iOS 9.1 or later, iPad only (iPad AIR 2 or later recommended)
Syndt is a high quality polyphonic synthesizer with a lot of possibilities. The oscillator waveform can be morphed between pure sine to pure square and supports alternation of pulse width. Both the shape and pulse width can be modulated by two independent LFOs. Finetuned LP and HP filters combined with a separate filter attack setting (optionally based on velocity) makes it possible to create some raw and interesting sounds.
The additional LFO can be shaped exactly as the oscillator, and optionally controls filters, gain and pitch (using a modulation wheel or just automatcally). This LFO can optionally be synchronized to the host.
• 70 professionally made presets
• XY pad based oscillator and LFO (PWM on the X axis and morphs between sine and square on the Y axis)
• Independent mini-LFO (sine only) for each axis of the oscillator XY-pad.
• LP / HP filter with resonance
• LP Filter can be velocity sensitive
• LP Filter has an optional attack time
• LFO can affect LP filter, HP filter, gain level and pitch
• LFO has an optional attack time
• LFO can be syncronized with an AUv3 host (AUv3 mode only!)
• Ping pong stereo delay (optionally syncs to host)
• Stereo Chorus
• Three band EQ.
Demo and full documentation is available at the product web site.