|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
SynthEdit is a modular synth/effect environment which allows you to save your creations as VST instruments and effects.
With SynthEdit you can design your own Soft Synth from the ground up. Drag and drop modular components, connect them with virtual "patch cords". Want to share your synth with others? SynthEdit's Save-as-VST function makes your own VST plug-in synth or effect.
Explore Virtual Analog synthesis, techniques like Frequency Modulation, Phase Distortion and Sampling. Create your own drum synth or effect unit.
- Design your own virtual synth, effect or drum machine.
- Make your own VST plug-ins.
- Play it live via a MIDI keyboard.
- Play it from a MIDI file.
- Use VST Plug-in instruments and effects. No restrictions on how you connect them.
- Record/Play multi-channel audio to disk.
- Play wave files.
- Process live audio.
Reviewed By BipTunia
July 9, 2018
I'd love to give this 10 stars out of 5 if I could.
It's amazing. And most of the cool free synths I like are made with it.
There's a little bit of a learning curve, but once you figure it out, you're golden.
I recommend to start, you look at the YouTube tuts.
Keep up the good work and Thank you for your service, Jef.Read more