|Product||T-Force Alpha Plus|
|Type / Tags||Subtractive/FM SynthesizerElectronicaFM OscillatorMultiwaveSidechainSupersaw OscillatorTranceTrance Gate|
-- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
-- Any CPU that supports SSE (Intel Pentium III and above, AMD XP and above, Multicore CPU recommended)
-- 128MB RAM
-- 10 MB free harddisk space
-- 32-bit VSTi compatible host software for the 32-bit VST version
-- 64-bit VSTi compatible host software for the 64-bit VST version
Alpha Plus is the advanced version of the T-Force Alpha TS. It has all features of the Alpha TS with some more and some updated functions: new synthesis (Subtractive and additionally FM Synthesis), revised oscillators with some more functions and now with a separate Noise Oscillator, new Mod Envelopes and now with a new integrated Sidechain FX (e.g. for the typical sidechained pad sounds and/or pumping basses, etc.).
- Synthesis: Subtractive/FM.
- 3 free running Multiwave Oscillators with phase retrigger option for each oscillator, voice control (adjustable from 1 to 8 voices per osc or a 9th "custom" voice for customizing your own style oscillator), adjustable stereo width and panning, with Sine, Saw, Ramp (reversed Saw), Triangle, Pulse (square with PWM) waveforms.
- 1 Noise Oscillator with adjustable stereo width and volume.
- 1 Resonance Four Pole State Variable Filter, switchable between Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass and switchable 12/24 dB slope, Resonance can be driven up to self oscillation.
- 1 ADSR Filter Envelope.
- 1 ADSR Amp Envelope.
- 2 ADSR Mod Envelopes.
- 2 host syncable LFOs.
- Adjustable Drive function for Saturation/Distortion.
- two band Low Freq/High Freq Equalizer.
- 32 step Envelope Controlled Trance Gate.
- Velocity control (on/off).
- Dual Delay, switchable between Stereo mode and Ping-pong mode (right and left channels have their own tempo settings).
- Stereo Reverb.
- integrated Sidechain FX, optional with internal BPM synced triggering or external triggering via MIDI In (triggered by MIDI Note On, on MIDI channel 2).
- all functions fully automatable.
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows only.
Reviewed By melodyz
March 6, 2019
Good sound. but this new version is still buggy. I like the modulation sources but the drop down menus freeze. also a strange horizontal white bar appears next to knobs at times.....Read more
Reviewed By h66
March 9, 2014
Wonderful Synth. Raises my 3xOSC from, although this is wonderfully integrated into my FL. The potential is huge. For this synth I would pay.Read more
Reviewed By RichardSemper
March 2, 2014
The sound quality of this synth is what first attracted me. It is very easy to use, very stable and capable. Perfect for creating uplifting powerful and energetic trance, with its built in trance gate, delay and reverb effects. Used it for One-synth challenge and am very pleased with the result. Can hardly believe its free.
I used version 1.1, am looking forwad to trying out the new voicing capabilities of version 1.2.Read more
Reviewed By dakkra
January 1, 2013
This has to be the best free synth I have ever used. It has a decent sound quality much alike the "draft" mode on Synthmaster. The sounds come out rich and powerful. The modulation panel can link the LFOs to most parameters in the synth its self. It has a ready to use gate machine built in as well it has sidechain, delay (echo), reverb, and a bitcrusher. All of which sound very nice. The subtractive oscillators work really well. They are easy to use and push out just what you would want. I don't know much about FM (Frequency Modulation) synthisis but it's another feature that this synth features. The portamento allows an easy slide between notes.
Pros: Easy to use interface. Simple to understand. Pointing modulation parameters. It's free
Cons: Could use more waveforms. Audio quality could be enhanced. That's all my complaintsRead more