|Product||Takeover for VPS Avenger|
|Price (MSRP)||€ 48|
|Type / Tags|
Takeover for Vengeance Avenger provides a broad palette of timbres suitable for a wide variety of musical styles:
*Monumental, epic, dramatic soundscapes with a cinematic flavor.
*Heartwarming, fragile, lush, elevating pads.
*Ethereal, fascinating and otherworldly textures.
*Dark and massive drones.
*Expressive lead synths and juicy bass sounds.
*Beautiful string instruments (guitars, plucked piano, cello derivatives).
*Bells and pluck sounds.
*Synthetic vocal textures.
*Epic brass swells (horns, trombones, sousaphone).
*Drum/percussion sounds for the drum sampler, dry and processed.
*Playful, edgy and minimal sequences.
*Evolving, rhythmical, often tempo-synced animations of timbre, amplitude and filters.
- 103 patches (including 2 variations).
- 89 wavetables, also derived from the re-synthesis function in Avenger.
- 83 sample maps (multi-samples) and one-shots (44.1 kHz - 24-bit), 1.8 GB (before lossless compression in Avenger).
- 23 single cycle waveforms (shapes).
- 2 drumkits.
- Library size in total: 706.1 MB (688 MB download).
- All patches have the modulation wheel and the three Macros assigned, most also use Macro switches, many also use aftertouch.
- Comes in the native avenger format, easy import/installation.
- Delivery: donwload.
- Price: € 48 EUR.
- Arp - Sequencer (10).
- Bass (8 including 1 variation).
- Bells - Plucks (11).
- Brass (3).
- Drones (10).
- Drums - Percussion (7).
- Leads (4).
- Pads (14).
- Soundscapes (14).
- String (6 including 1 variation).
- Synth (10).
- Vocal Synth (6).
The PDF for this set including the licence agreement, more info and a detalled patchlist can be viewed/downloaded here.
All audio demos for this library are here.
A playlist with video demos can be found here.