|Product||VEGAS Pro Edit|
|Type / Tags||Video Editor|
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer's technical data in your operating system's control panel.
Processor: 2.5 GHz quad-core processor (3 GHz and 8 core recommended for 4K)
RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
Graphics card: Supports NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU with at least 4 GB of RAM
Available drive space: 1.5 GB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
For hardware rendering (NVEnc):
• NVIDIA GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4GB RAM
AMD/ATI Radeon with 4GB RAM and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro-Serie with 8GB for HDR and 32-bit projects)
Intel GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
Powerful Video Production & Audio Editing
VEGAS Pro 16 Edit gives you all the features and power you need to easily create professional videos. It now includes even more innovative and creative tools – like advanced motion tracking, which enables you to identify one or more objects in your video and track their position to apply color grading, blurring, and pinning text to the tracked object. Discover the completely redesigned video stabilization and unleash your creativity with the help of the dynamic storyboarding for incredibly fast rough cutting and alternate sequencing, and use the various plug-ins that will make your projects shine.
- Advanced motion tracking.
- World-class video stabilization.
- Innovative interaction between storyboards & timeline.
- Automatic subtitle creation.
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) colors.
- MAGIX eFX plug-ins for modern audio effects.
- Powerful 360° editing support.
- Enhanced High DPI scaling for a razor-sharp user interface.
- Project media enhancements.
- Extensive backup options.
- Creative Tiny Planet OFX plug-in.
- Bézier masking OFX plug-in.