|Type / Tags||DistortionFilter|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Venm is a unique distortion filter with many enhancements.
It utilizes an asymmetrical / symmetrical distortion technique with a serially combined chain of filters. The "Balance" setting lets you treat each half of the signal independently & distort the hell out of it.
We created 3 unique distortion modes called "Toxins" & each one poisons the signal differently.
Neurotoxin - A Vintage Tube Style Distortion.
Hemotoxin - A Rich Saturation Distortion.
Necrotoxin - A Crushing Fold-Back Distortion.
Each Toxin has its own characteristic wave-shape & the two Tube controls determine its final setting. By adjusting these you can achieve many different shapes to distort the signal with. You can then further apply this symmetrically / asymmetrically.
- 1x HighPass: 6-12-18dB/Octave.
- 2x LowPass: 6-12-18dB/Octave.
- 1x HighShelf.
- Three unique Distortion algorithms.
- Vintage VU meter with clip display.
- Control where in the chain you mix outputs.
- BackPanel: Access to Toxins, HS & Menu settings.
- Remove aliases with 4x Up Sampling.
- Fully automate-able controls.
- Parameter user input boxes.
- Input & output gain control.
- Simple signal flow & design.
View our website for more info.