|Type / Tags||Vocal Effects|
VocalSynth is designed to open up an expansive array of vocal potential, allowing the user to produce complex, interesting and unique vocal effects.
Shape and manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerised harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, and thick octaves or doubles. Uncover otherworldly sonic palettes or finally access the vocal treatments of your favourite tracks.
Vocoder | Talkbox | Polyvox | Compuvox | Auto or MIDI voice generation.
Automatic Pitch Correction | Distort | Filter | Transform | Shred | Delay.
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvox), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction with natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you've known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
- Explore new worlds of robotic vocal sounds with this powerful vocoder that's easy to setup and packed with great presets to get started quickly.
- Quickly choose between a range of classic hardware and modern digital vocoder sounds.
- Three modes: Smooth, Vintage, and Hard.
- All the funk without the steep learning curve, slobbery PVC tubes and rattling teeth.
- Emulate an old school Talkbox to make a synthesizer or any side-chained instrument "talk" like you.
- Three modes: Dark, Classic, and Bright.
- Create organic harmonies built from your voice with this polyphonic pitch shifter.
- Give vocals more "oomph" by building a group of backup singers that sound as natural or as computerized as you want.
- Add a whole heap of pitch-shifted superhero sounds to your voice.
- Computer voice effect modeled after the handheld talking and teaching toys of the '80s.
- From text-to-speech emulation to space age hooks, get a range of glitchy digital vocals effects.
- Pull out the breathy "spookiness" from the voice.
- Auto or MIDI voice generation
- In Auto mode, just sing and VocalSynth will add voices to create chords, octaves, or doubles. In MIDI mode, play your optimum melody or harmony on a keyboard and VocalSynth automatically shifts your voice to those notes.
- Automatic Pitch Correction
- Pitch correction lets you do anything from subtle, reasonable correction to more extreme pitch-shifting effects.
- A wave-shaping distortion with custom tones designed to enhance VocalSynth's re-synthesis engines. The distortion module is great for either subtle overdrive or gnarly, harsh, high-gain distortion. It's loud, it's noisy, it's great.
- Filtering is a simple but effective way of adding character to your vocal. VocalSynth's Filter includes our New York Low-Pass for a warm and buttery '60s-style 4-pole ladder effect, Scream for resonant filtering and aggressive peaks and overdrive, or the Combo filter that combines both flat High-Pass and Low-Pass filters in a single sweepable control.
- The hand-picked convolution speaker models bring out the full character of VocalSynth's re-synthesis engines. Dial in amp convolutions and speaker emulations to enhance space and realism or find common special effects like telephone or radio voice. Choose the right space for your vocal.
- An evolution of iZotope's beat-repeating technology, just turn it up and immediately achieve the glitchy, funky dance track sounds you've been after. Shred takes part of the buffer and repeats it in interesting ways that add rhythmic range to your vocal-processing arsenal.
- VocalSynth's Delay is a wide stereo delay with just a bit of filtering for flavor. The Delay creates exciting spatial effects with panning movement, great for adding interest to an otherwise steady vocal track.