|Product||Voice of God (VOG)|
|Type / Tags||EQBassExciter / Enhancer|
|Copy Protection||UAD Hardware Specific|
The Little Labs-authenticated Voice of God (VOG) plug-in models the sonic characteristics of this unique 500-series hardware audio processor in every detail. The VOG is used to accurately target and accentuate low frequency material, from vocals to bass guitar and drums — adding both heft and precision far beyond a simple EQ.
- Little Labs authenticated, UA-modeled bass resonance tool for drums, bass, vocals and more.
- Adds heft and precision to low-end source material — far beyond a simple EQ.
- Easy two-knob operation for dialling in the target frequency and effect amount (amplitude).
- Two buttons dictate the center of the sweepable frequency range, 40 or 100 Hz, while pressing both buttons sets the center to 200 Hz.
- Dedicated “Flat” button allows for quick A/B comparison.
A Note about UAD Powered Plug-ins
UAD-2 and UAD-1 Powered Plug-Ins run exclusively on Universal Audio's UAD DSP Accelerator Cards. All available Powered Plug-Ins are included in the UAD Software Installer/Updater Package; and every Plug-In title has a separately activated 14-day trial -- so users can try before they buy, at their own pace. Once a user decides to purchase a Plug-In, they can click on the Plug-In toolbar "Buy" button, which automatically takes them to the www.uaudio.com website and carts the plug in; or this can be done manually via browsing our webstore. Once the purchase is complete, a downloadable Authorization File is made available. Users simply drag and drop this Auth. File into the UAD meter, and the Plug-In is authorized. UAD-1 users can transfer Plug-In licenses to UAD-2 format for free (one time only). Via Customer Support, Universal Audio also allows registered UAD owners to sell their UAD card(s) with Plug-In licenses, transferring the licenses to the new card owner (subject to Universal Audio approval).