|Product||VOX Continental V|
€119.00 / $129.00
|Type / Tags||Organ|
VOX Continental-V brings back the coveted classic sounds of the Sixties-vintage Vox Continental 300 organ as an authentic software emulation for Mac OS X and Windows.
Introduced in 1962, the Vox Continental, or 'Connie' as affectionately it became known, was originally designed to address the needs of touring musicians, but became musically much-loved in its own right. As such, it prominently featured on many hit records of the time, including The Animals' classic 'House Of The Rising Sun' in 1964 and, a little later, 'Light My Fire' by The Doors. On stage, The Beatles performed a memorably frenzied version of 'Help!' B-side 'I'm Down' during their August 1965 performance at New York's Shea Stadium with John Lennon playing a Vox Continental using his elbows at times.
Notable VOX Continental-V features include upper manual, lower manual, and bass pedal sections; multiple output effects processors; and independent channels per manual. Moreover, Expanded Mode adds a full compliment of drawbars for each harmonic; a new waveform drawbar on each section; several popular effects; Leslie and guitar amp simulator outputs; and an expanded percussion section. Similarly, Services Mode allows for individual tuning of each pitch — just like an original Vox; alterable key contact timing (to simulate older key contacts); and authentic background noise bleed control.
- Dual manual Vox 300 emulation.
- Jennings J70 voice engine mode.
- Classic red/orange Vox skin or UK Vox/Jennings grey skin.
- Upper manual, lower manual and bass pedal sections.
- Complete MIDI mapping.
- Multiple output effects processors.
- Supports MIDI splits or independent channels per manual.
- Tight integration with Arturia Keylab MIDI Controller keyboards.
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX and standalone versions.
- Expanded mode:
- Adds a full compliment of drawbars for each harmonic.
- Adds a new waveform drawbar on each section.
- Vibrato, tremolo, reverb, overdrive and more effects.
- Leslie and guitar amp simulator outputs.
- Expanded percussion section with short and long decay times.
- Services mode:
- Allows for individual tuning of each pitch like a real Vox.
- Increase or decrease the key contact timing (simulates older key contacts).
- Switch between the Vox 300 circuit emulation and the updated Jennings J70 engine.
- Increase or decrease the background noise bleed that older Vox/Jennings have.