Voxpat Player is a standalone software developed as a quick start for those interested on monster, creature and robotic sound design, but also for low-budget projects, students and musicians.
Create amazing sounds for games, films, music and multimedia projects in just a few minutes. Procedural audio, audio synthesis, audio convolution, among other audio manipulation techniques are used to create multiple layers of sound using your voice, samples or plugin instruments.
Voxpat Player is a simplified Voxpat version which allows processing the input signal through all the high quality presets developed by respected sound designers as Frederic Devanlay, Stephan Schütze, Kate Finan, Russell Gorsky & Saro Sahihi.
- Real-time audio processing.
- Process WAV, AIFF and MP3 files.
- Input modes: Microphone, Audio Player (up to 4 files) and Virtual Instrument Player.
- Output Morphing: Morphing between wet & dry signals.
- LFO & automatic LFO rate modulation.
- Master Rack: 2 plug-ins, 5-band parametric EQ, Pitch Shifting & Cut Off Filter.
- Recording: Up to 192kHz/32-bits. Dry/Wet signal recording available.
- Sample Processing. Process any sample in one click.
- MIDI Matrix: Control Voxpat via your MIDI device.
- Presets: Includes 71 presets from respected sound designers. Save & load your own presets.
- IO Routing: Play/Record audio from any DAW/Audio Editor.
- Rewire. Send output to any daw via Rewire.
- Keyboard shortcuts.