War Drumz contains elements of both a drum machine and a synth plus other features like the Variable Rhythm Generators (VRG) that create the rhythms and the Bi-polar Distortion, kind of a mix between a bit crusher, filter and distortion.
With War Drumz VRG's you control where your drums hit, thus allowing for a more organic feel. As you move a knob your drum's rhythm will slowly change over time. You can also use an LFO to modulate the placement of the drums or use the VRG to modulate a filter.
- 4 channels.
- Over 30 different drums.
- Host tempo sync.
- 5 filters – one on each channel and a main filter. Each include Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Band Reject.
- 4 LFOs with Sine, Square, Triangle, Saw, Ramp with a BPM sync range from 16 bars to 1/16.
- 4 Variable Rhythm Generators.
- The VRG can also be used to modulate other parameters.
- Mute, Solo and Pan on all channels.
- Bi-polar Distortion.
- Each channel has an effects section containing a Bit Crusher and an Over Drive.
- 128 presets.
- Full MIDI Implementation for live settings.