|Product||Wav Tab Synth|
|Developer||Ph D(J) Music|
|Type / Tags||Synth (Wavetable)Synth|
Wav Tab Synth is a wavetable VSTi plug-in synthesizer created with SynthMaker.
- Two wave table oscillators with a variety of pre-loaded wave tables.
- Ability to load your own wave tables into both the oscillators and the LFOs.
- Each oscillator has its own LFO with selectable waveform and capable of loading your own.
- wave table.
- LFOs route-able to filter Cutoff, Resonance, Pitch, and oscillator frequency and phase.
- Ability to add multiple oscillators and adjust "fatness" (detune) with Fattener Knob.
- Oscillator detuners with octave and fine adjustments.
- Individual oscillator amplifiers and mix adjustments.
- A noise oscillator with detune and bypass.
- Filter with low, high, bandpass, band reject and peaking filters.
- Filter envelope.
- Oscillator envelope.
- Chords and chorus effects.
- Waveform display with selectable range, sample size, and phosphor effect.
- Several presets and ability to save presets.
- "Vibrating" title during sounds.