|Product||Waves Noise Suppressor (WNS)|
|Type / Tags||Noise Removal / Restoration|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The first in the new line of dedicated Waves Post Production tools, the WNS Waves Noise Suppressor is a real-time multiband processor for fast and effective broadband noise suppression on dialog tracks. Suitable for both indoor and location recordings with constant or modulating environment noise, WNS delivers "superior sound quality with minimal artifacts", according to Waves.
Designed from the ground up especially for Post professionals, the workflow, approach, and interface of the WNS will be immediately familiar to Post engineers. WNS offers all the flexibility, portability, power, and precision of software, like true Pro Tools integration, multiple simultaneous instances, and full automation.
- Zero latency (perfect picture sync).
- Designed especially for dialog.
- Low CPU usage.
- Multiple simultaneous instances.
- User-definable frequency range selection.
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz resolution.
- Smoothing controls the response of the noise suppression.
- Threshold controls the level at which noise suppression is activated.
- Low Frequency determines the lowest range of the noise suppression.
- High Frequency determines the highest range of the noise suppression.
- HP is a high pass filter which attenuates components of a signal below the selected frequency.
- LP is a low pass filter which attenuates components of a signal above the selected frequency.