Wurli V is a software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano.
Unlike sample libraries, its physical modeling engine reproduces the very acoustic properties of reeds, key action and amplification, bringing you high realism while offering maximum flexibility on sound.
As most producers know, the legendary bright and overdriven Wurlitzer sound heard on classic records also comes from the use of fine amplifiers, micing and processing. This is why the Wurlitzer V goes further by putting you in command of a studio from the 70s, filled with vintage stomp-boxes and classic tube amps... everything you need to get a true classic vibe.
- Physical Modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano.
- Advanced parameters to allow in-depth control over your sound design.
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects.
- 4 Guitar Tube Amps and 1 Rotary Speaker modeling for vintage live sound.
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters.
Modeled amplifiers: Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
Modeled microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87.
Modeled effects: Wah wah pedal, Autowah, Overdrive, Flanger, Compressor, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shifter / Chorus, Vocal Filter, Reverb.
The use of trademarks is only meant as a reference to clarify the instruments whose sound was modeled after and doesn't imply any endorsement.