VSL updates Vienna MIR Pro to v5.3.13122 and Vienna Suite to v1.5.1887
6th March 2014
The Vienna Symphonic Library team has updated Vienna MIR Pro to v5.3.13122 and Vienna Suite to 1.5.1887, both for Windows and Mac OS X.
Changes in Vienna MIR Pro 5.3.13122:
- Added: Instrument Profiles for Dimension Basses.
- Added: Instrument Profiles for Trumpet Bb muted.
- Added: Auto-guessing when adding MIR Pro plug-in to existing VE Pro channel.
- Removed: Automatic numbering in MIR titles / VE Pro channel names.
- MIRx Mode: If a VI is changed but Instrument Type cannot be set automatically (Percussion, etc), Instrument Profile 'MIRx General Purpose' is set, ignoring the default instrument type.
- Fixed: Room Equalizer index mismatch in automation mapping.
- Fixed: Grouping logic for room equalizer assignment was improved.
Changes in Vienna Suite 1.5.1887:
- Added new presets: Dimension Violas/Basses, Trumpet in Bb muted and more (60 new presets).
- Fixed Hybrid Reverb: GUI bug in drawing of impulse names.
- Fixed Convolution Reverb: Don't process HP/LP filters if settings are at min/max.
- Fixed Convolution Reverb: up/down buttons were not working.
- Fixed Convolution Reverb: Bug in HP filter processing.
- Fixed OS X: Rare "installation not allowed, minimum OS version required" problem.
KVR Audio, Inc.