The Vienna Symphonic Library team has updated Vienna MIR Pro to v5.3.13122 and Vienna Suite to 1.5.1887, both for Windows and Mac OS X.
Changes in Vienna MIR Pro 5.3.13122:
- Added: Instrument Profiles for Dimension Basses.
- Added: Instrument Profiles for Trumpet Bb muted.
- Added: Auto-guessing when adding MIR Pro plug-in to existing VE Pro channel.
- Removed: Automatic numbering in MIR titles / VE Pro channel names.
- MIRx Mode: If a VI is changed but Instrument Type cannot be set automatically (Percussion, etc), Instrument Profile 'MIRx General Purpose' is set, ignoring the default instrument type.
- Fixed: Room Equalizer index mismatch in automation mapping.
- Fixed: Grouping logic for room equalizer assignment was improved.
Changes in Vienna Suite 1.5.1887:
- Added new presets: Dimension Violas/Basses, Trumpet in Bb muted and more (60 new presets).
- Fixed Hybrid Reverb: GUI bug in drawing of impulse names.
- Fixed Convolution Reverb: Don't process HP/LP filters if settings are at min/max.
- Fixed Convolution Reverb: up/down buttons were not working.
- Fixed Convolution Reverb: Bug in HP filter processing.
- Fixed OS X: Rare "installation not allowed, minimum OS version required" problem.