VSTKit updated to v0.6 (Cocoa framework for hosting VST3 plug-ins)
6th October 2010
VSTKit, the Cocoa framework for hosting VST3 plug-ins, was recently updated to v0.6.
Changes since 0.5.5:
- Support for compiling with VST SDK 3.1.
- Add reverse lookup for Modules and Paths from uids.
- Add Notification to VSTAudioProcessor and VSTEditController for massive value changes.
- Add Notification to VSTEditController for message posting to the audio processor.
- New method in VSTEditorWindowController for subclasses to override for custom windows.
- New method in VSTHostClasses to use a custom host context.
- VSTPresetBrowserViewController searches for Application VST presets too now.
- VSTModule will only unload the bundle if no one else has a reference to the bundle.
- Workaround a bug with CFBundles when they are pointed to by symbolic links.
- Added more process context information to the VSTKit Test app audio engine.
- Added IUnitData support (Presets can now be saved for a unit or the complete state).
- Preset chunk data only loaded if requested.
- Add parameter finding interface to VSTEditor.
- Added toolbar to VSTKit Test app plugin windows (Cocoa editors only).
- Enable Key/Value Binding in VSTEditController.
- MIDI connection to Event Busses editable in VSTKit Test app.
- VSTPlugin class has now a dictionary to store arbitrary objects.
- Audio Device Setup for VSTKit Test app.
- Effect Chain Window for VSTKit Test App.
- Code changes for warning free compilation under Mac OS X 10.6.
- Added property cidString to VSTClassInfo to get the cid as NSString.
- Added method classInfoForCIDString: to VSTStore.
- Support dragging plugins out of VSTPluginBrowserViewController if the delegate permits it.
- Fix a bug in NSDataIBStream::seek when trying to seek to the end of the data.
- Added loading and saving of plugin chains in VSTKit Test App.
- Support for IComponentHandler2 in VSTEditController.
- Added parameter info cache in VSTEditController.
- Added performance measure code to VSTKit Test App.
- Added low prio threads for measuring to make speedstep non functional.
KVR Audio, Inc.