Klanghelm updates VUMT to v1.5.7
27th October 2011
Klanghelm has updated VUMT to version 1.5.7.
- The VU meter now has adjustable rise/fallback and a unique overshoot parameter to enable you to emulate your favorite analog vu meter.
- Additional PPM mode with adjustable rise/fallback.
- VU reference level is now freely adjustable.
- New stereo link button in the DUO version.
- Additional switchable hold needle which shows the current max vu level.
- Switchable numerical readout for the current vu level AND peak level.
- Separate Mid/Side controls in the DUO version.
- Lots of internal optimisations, which lead to much smaller file-size/RAM use (about 1/3 of VUMT 1.0).
- Smoother and even more accurate needle animation.
- Extended functionality of the peak/clip LED: the LED lights up yellow/orange when exceeding a user-defined level (your headroom) and turns red, when exceeding your (digital) clip level (adjustable from -1 to 0 dBFS in 0.01 steps).
KVR Audio, Inc.