SynthFont updated to v1.602; VSTSynthFont updated to v1.070
8th November 2011
SynthFont and VSTSynthFont have both been updated.
Bug fixes in SynthFont v1.602:
- In version 1.601, layer tracks were not correctly read from the Arrangement (due to the fix for Audio file tracks).
Bug fixes in SynthFont v1.601:
- The standard Delphi 2010 TUpDown controller has a bug making it virtually useless. This is now replaced by another UpDown controller.
- Audio file tracks were not correctly read from the Arrangement.
- The Unicode support introduced with Delphi 2010 caused the Dynamic Data Exchange functions not to work.
- Some other minor bugs, flaws and irregularities fixed.
Changes in VSTSynthFont v1.070:
- Support for SFZ files.
- Compiled with a newer Delphi compiler.
- A number of bugs fixed.
KVR Audio, Inc.