MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.02 (incl. Mac 64-bit)
27th December 2011
MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to version 4.02.
- Added MDynamicEq effect.
- MDrummer is now Mac64 compatible.
- Added a "listen to frequency" feature to all parametric equalizers.
- Improved GUI behaviour, especially on Apple.
- MAnalyzer now shows frequency, level and note next to the cursor.
- Analyzers in equalizers can now process input signal instead of the output.
- Auto-listen to frequency by clicking in the editor field is now enabled only when holding shift or when main auto-listen is enabled.
- Double-clicking in a parametric equalizer view creates a new band (by moving and enabling any of the disabled bands).
- Displaying band parameters from band list instead of clicking it using right mouse button shows the window non-modally - it won't be closed when you click elsewhere.
- Parametric equalizers now allow to copy & paste all band parameters to the clipboard.
- Added sample & hold distortion for MDistortion.
- Analyzers & sonograms now work only if the plug-in window is open to save CPU.
- Added keyboard shortcut "B" for tap tempo.
- All textual edits of time are now in milliseconds to avoid numbers like 0.001.
- Fix: Smoothness didn't work correctly upon start-up in many plug-ins containing an analyser.
- Fix: MFreeformAnalogEq didn't correctly show equalization curve when range has changed.
- Fix: Load multiple loops were failing for some directories.
- Fix: Delay control in MSample and MMultiSampler didn't work correctly with different sampling rates.
KVR Audio, Inc.