Monoplugs updates B-Step Sequencer for iPad to v1.2.3
22nd May 2014
Monoplugs has updated B-Step Sequencer for iPad to v1.2.3 featuring improved performance on older devices like iPad3 and iPad2.
Monoplugs is working on a much bigger update: even better performance, new features for the full version and more.
- User interface performance boost.
- Fix timing issues.
- Fix app switching breaks.
- Fix MIDI sync (as master).
- Fix MIDI playback stops if Audiobus app is running.
- Remove next bar in chain marker.
- Other small user interface changes.
- Add delete and browse functions to the file chooser.
For more information about the sequencer have a look at the KVR B-Step product page, visit the home of B-Step sequencer or try out the free trial in the App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.