Vengeance Sound updates VPS Avenger to v1.0.25
14th December 2016
Vengeance Sound has updated Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger to v1.0.25.
Changes in v1.0.25:
- ARP Sync bug case with "touching" notes fixed.
- fixed a problem in the NPoint-envelope that may lead to a unsync playstate while envelope is playing and points are changed.
- used different font on SYS-TAB for better readability on small scale factors.
- fixed: pitch envelope Sync-Triplets not working.
- fixed a crash when using mousewheel on Filter-Additional mode selector while there are no additional modes.
- fixed a issue with start-/end-key selector for ARP and StepSQ.
- sustain pedal setting will not be overwritten on preset load.
- it is not possible to load another preset while avenger is loading a preset.
- browser file view scrollbar is visible again.
- changed font-renderer. All Fonts should be more readable on small scales.
- OS X AAX Version: Editor should be working normal now.
- fixed a crash related to multiple threads reading the resources.
Changes in v1.0.24:
- pitch dial in drums tab is visible again.
- fixed a error in WAV reader that skipped loading specific samples.
- changed GUI draw method to improve draw performance.
- fixed a problem with AU Multi out where the final 8 were not processed.
KVR Audio, Inc.