Audio Helper Project updates Samplism to v1.0.3
12th June 2017
Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to v1.0.3. This update is available for free from the Mac App Store.
This update includes the following improvements:
- New features:
- Added a feature to easily reverse an audio sample in the audio player.
- Added a feature to export audio samples as wave or AIFF format with various options such as sampling rate and bit depth.
- Added a feature to play forward and backward an audio sample using the right and left arrow key, respectively.
- Added an option [preserve directory structure] in the Export Window.
- Added a menu [Help] - [Contact Customer Support].
- Improved automatic tag matching engine.
- Updated company label definition.
- Improved audio player engine will no longer create a temporary audio file when loading a REX file
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue that the number of samples is displayed as zero in the Tag List view.
- Fixed an issue that some audio units could not be loaded.
- Fixed an issue that the CPU performance option is always set to the low value in the preferences window ([Preferences] - [Performance]).
- Fixed an issue that [Export] button is always disabled when exporting transient regions as audio files.
- Minor bug fixes.
$59.99 (discount until June 30).
This update is available for free from the Mac App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.