This update includes the following improvements:
- New features:
- Added a feature to easily reverse an audio sample in the audio player.
- Added a feature to export audio samples as wave or AIFF format with various options such as sampling rate and bit depth.
- Added a feature to play forward and backward an audio sample using the right and left arrow key, respectively.
- Added an option [preserve directory structure] in the Export Window.
- Added a menu [Help] - [Contact Customer Support].
- Improved automatic tag matching engine.
- Updated company label definition.
- Improved audio player engine will no longer create a temporary audio file when loading a REX file
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue that the number of samples is displayed as zero in the Tag List view.
- Fixed an issue that some audio units could not be loaded.
- Fixed an issue that the CPU performance option is always set to the low value in the preferences window ([Preferences] - [Performance]).
- Fixed an issue that [Export] button is always disabled when exporting transient regions as audio files.
- Minor bug fixes.
$59.99 (discount until June 30).
This update is available for free from the Mac App Store.