Sonus Dept. releases Semiramis - semi-modular synth for VCV Rack
30th March 2018
Sonus Dept. has released Semiramis, a semi-modular synthesizer for VCV Rack.
Its main features are:
- Presets support.
- Three different oscillators with different sound generation algorithms.
- Parallel lowpass and hipass filters with audio input.
- Equipped with delay effect.
- Two LFOs with different waveforms and polarity.
- Filter and amplitude ADSR envelopes.
- Every parameter can be modulated with the dedicated CV inputs.
- Each oscillator, the filter, the LFOs and the envelopes have separate outputs, for full modular integration.
Semiramis is available from Sonus Dept. website for 15 €.
Some sounds made using Semiramis only: SoundCloud.com/sonusdept/sets/semiramis-for-vcv-rack
KVR Audio, Inc.