Steinberg updates WaveLab to v9.5.30
29th June 2018
Steinberg has updated WaveLab to v9.5.30.
- The Phasescope includes new styles such as Particules and Filament, a Remanence setting and anti-aliasing graphics.
- The Bit Meter now also displays the bit density.
- Batch Conversion: It is now possible to open the File Selector within the Batch Conversion tool.
- DDP Player: The DDP Player no longer produces click sounds while positioning the cursor through a song.
- Loading m4a files no longer freezes the application.
- Mp3 files with a sample rate of 22kHz or below are no longer missing samples at the start of the file.
- GUI: The button to un-maximize a window now works as expected (Windows only).
- Master Section: The Master Section level meter is no longer out of sync with the audio playback when using high-latency Clip or Track effects in the Audio Montage.
- Meta Normalizer:
- The Meta Normalizer no longer fails to adjust the Master Section output level.
- The Meta Normalizer now works as expected also in WaveLab Elements.
- Meters: Loudness Meter now works as expected for surround files.
- Others: Option to hide plug-in windows when Master Section is not visible now works as expected.
- Playback: Active/inactive state of the playback speed button is now persistent when restarting WaveLab.
- Plug-ins: VST2 Ambisonics plug-ins now work as expected.
- Selection: It is now possible to set a range selection with key commands.
- Stability: Creating a DDP image with a resampling rate other than 44.1kHz no longer renders the application unreliable.
KVR Audio, Inc.